Thursday, February 9, 2012

Would I shorten its life span if I set the thermostat to its coolest setting all the time? Mine comes with a mini freezer. I don't know if it matters.How long should a typical mini fridge last?I keep mine set pretty cold. It has lasted 35 years so far.|||The new ones don't last that long. I think I get about 5 years out of one now. I move mine around to my different offices about every year (contractor).

The cost to have one repaired are not worth it when you can replace with a new for roughly the same price.How long should a typical mini fridge last?I've had mine since college in 1991 and it still runs like new. I keep it on a setting just a tad above coolest since if it's any lower it'll freeze some lovely beverages in it. It has the mini ice cube freezer in it, but I never use it. I just defrost it every couple years.|||They make parts for everything now, or if it's not cooling like it originally did then maybe add freon. Ac shops do that.How long should a typical mini fridge last?we had one for 15yrs then gave it to mt daughter

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment