Friday, March 9, 2012

I have a dell inspiron mini, which doesn't have a disk drive. So I'm wondering if there is any other way I can get the software on it, because I can't use the cd to install it?

Any alternative way I can get it on?

Thanks :)How can i get my adobe photoshop software on my dell inspiron mini?You can download the trial and activate it with your serial number. Or if you have a home network, put the install disc in the drive of a networked computer and share that drive.

Be aware that the Dell Inspiron Mini is underpowered enough that modern versions of Photoshop probably won't run on it.How can i get my adobe photoshop software on my dell inspiron mini?copy your disc to a usb flash drive, it's how i installed my adobe apps onto my dell mini, can't tell you exactly how to go about it on yours as i turned my mini into a mac book by installing OSX on it.How can i get my adobe photoshop software on my dell inspiron mini?download the trial from adobe website then use your serial number and it will be the full version on your PC

火车采集器
  • yamaha atv
  • vegetarian times
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment