Saturday, March 3, 2012

I like my girl friend to wear tiny micro mini and minis. She is comfortable with it and we both enjoy the attention she gets. I also encourage her to give some amount of not so obvious peep shows when we are around people. However, I was wondering, what I can give my girl friend to wear under a mini or a micro which looks sexy and good to flash.What is a good underwar that i can give my girl friend to wear under a mini skirt?Try booty shorts thier comfty and they wont allow guys to peek at somthing you dont want to and those chonies can keep cold chills away from that spot! XP|||Thats just sick and trashy. Do you have any dignity? This kind of stuff should be saved for the bedroom. NOT in public. Have some respect or something. And if she does go out like that she probably looks like a who-re or a hooker.What is a good underwar that i can give my girl friend to wear under a mini skirt?If she likes it (and I know I would never ever flash anyone in public or otherwise), give her thongs or sexy lacy boyshorts from Victoria's Secret.|||dont give her somthing like a trhong because if she's walking up stairs she'll be giving other guys a peep show! maybe some sexy booty shorts that are hidden under the skirt:)What is a good underwar that i can give my girl friend to wear under a mini skirt?boy shorts|||lace cheekies from victoria secret|||victoria secret|||Gross. No one wants to see your slutty girlfriend's vag. Keep that sh!t in the bedroom.|||you sound kinda controlling... if she liked it that much, she'd do it on her own, right?|||THONG!|||nobdy wants to look up her skirt but u as her bf so keep it in the bedroom you sicko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||see-thru gstring|||sheer white panties.|||black sheer panties.|||nothing...keep it simple|||mate u got no respect, id not like people perving at my girl like that... a wee bit sick to be honest...|||thong|||u can always ask her, or if not just frilly knickers or somethin

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment