Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I make a mini skirt look modest? Will it look good if I wear a pair of Jeans with it or tights?? Help me out gals.How can I make a mini skirt look modest?As one can't get blood from a stone, one can't get modesty from a miniskirt. It was not designed for modesty at all, so the only way to make it look modest is by making it look modest by comparison i.e. wearing a loincloth or bikini instead. Someone will look at you and say "That makes a mini skirt look modest." Problem solved!|||yeah Rick is right "the only way to make it look modest is by making it look modest by comparison i.e. wearing a loincloth or bikini instead"
mini skirt can never be modest

Report Abuse

How can I make a mini skirt look modest?wear some leggings underneath it, or if you decide to wear it alone make sure the top you wear with it is not revealing.|||I love wearing tights with minis. Also leggings are really big this Fall.How can I make a mini skirt look modest?leggings are always a cute option, pretty big this fall, and in my opinion as long as your not wearing a top with your "assets" hanging out wearing a miniskirt is fine. just as long as its not eveyday.|||Leggings make it more modest. Also wearing shoes without a heal, like flats make it look more modest (in my opinion). Even wearing a 3/4 length shirt or a layered look on top would.|||skinny jeans underneath look cute|||my only advice is get a longer skirt, if you dont want the guys to be starting at your mini skirted body even with jeans there still going to be attention grabbing. especially if their teens the hormones and all that, I dont know about you but I dont want guys just thinking of me for my body.|||You can maintain your modesty by not wearing a mini skirt.|||Please dont wear jeans with a mini-skirt. Try tights or leggings.|||Wear leggings or skinny jeans under it, or just make it longer by adding a fabric strip along the bottom. Good Luck!!!
:-)|||you cant

火车采集器
  • pearson prentice hall
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment