Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello. I am staying in Canada for 4 months for business. I'd like to take a mini fridge with me for the length of my stay. Is this allowed? Can I sell it in Canada or do I strictly need to bring it back? Thanks.Can I bring a mini fridge across the Canada border from the US?you can bring it but you need to declare it at the border
It would probably be better to just buy one here and sell it before you leave.
enjoy your stayCan I bring a mini fridge across the Canada border from the US?If it is USED, I think there is no problem. If it is new and the value is under $400.00, you still do not have to pay duty on it. As to selling it..don't see any reason why not. i live in Mexico, and americans here bring their household goods, then move again and sell them.Can I bring a mini fridge across the Canada border from the US?Why bother? They are very inexpensive here, and you can sell it before you leave.|||I really don't see a problem, truckers have them in their rigs when they cross and I've never heard anything about it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment