Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I live in western MA and I'm turning 17 soon.
I was trying to find something to do on my birthday, it's on a Tuesday so I was planning a party for Friday, but I also want to do something on my birthday. I was thinking of going to a restaurant for dinner then glow in the dark mini golf.
What is something I could do during the day to fill the time?
And, where are there glow in the dark mini golf courses in western MA?Where are there glow in the dark mini golf courses in MA?theres a place in new bedford called oceans 18 its a pretty cool mini-golf course and it has an arcade and party area type thing....you could order some pizza and have a party there....Where are there glow in the dark mini golf courses in MA?I am starting up a minigolf course at the Docklands in Melbourne, Australia. have a look and tell me what you think. the address is www.glowgolf.com.au

Report Abuse

火车采集器
  • gas mileage
  • portuguese translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment