Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've only just discovered a blood stain on my mini jeans just then. They're my favourite pair and i lost them ages ago, but now i found them. It's really fine material and this blood stain i found won't come off! I've tried running it under water and using a scrubbing brush and soap, but it doesn't help a bit.How do you get an old blood stain out of thin mini jeans?ok. Put half a cup of salt in a small receptacle and add boiling water to dissolve it. add 1 CAPFUL of bleach. put into a bucket and half fill with cold water and add the jeans. Leave overnight. If the stain is gone, wash on a 60 degree wash. If the stain is still there, wait another 12 hours and then it will be gone. It all depends how old and how big the stain is, to how long it will take to remove.How do you get an old blood stain out of thin mini jeans?I suggest Oxi Clean! It works wonders for my daughters clothes! And then treat the stain in you bathroon sink first! I would fill the sink with water and then add my Oxi and then I would wet the stain and even add some of the oxi directly to the area!! I normally have my daughters clothes for the day and then that evening I put in my detergent and MORE oxi in the wash and hope that stain is out! But DON'T finish washing it in the washing machine unless the stain is out ! Continue this process until it gives! I have had to do this before but it REALLY does work! I hope this helps some and I hope you will be able to get it out! Good luck!! Take care!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment