Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ok should i get a mini fridge for my room if i have one down stairs ? Also, its only $70 but i think it would be awesome to have one cause i would feel responsible and i could have my own food in it and the coolest accsessories? So would i be wasting my money if i buy one? HELP?Should i get a mini fridge for my room?its up to you why do you care what these other people say about your room? they will never see it.|||it is worht your money.

trust me.

If you have siblings or parents or roomates that like to eat your food they are great to keep your food to yourself.

and if you are lazy like me it is way easier because you dont have to go down the stairs or hall to get a drink or food because you can just put cans of pop/beer/ other drinks in there and just take like two steps to get it.

just clean it out and dont let food spoil in there.Should i get a mini fridge for my room?I definiteley think you should get a mini fridge lol cause i was thinking about getting one two ... Its good for a midnight snack and if you were to have dinner or all your friends comeover one time you wont have them all rushing to the kitchen thats what i think !!!|||eh, i wouldn't ... you could use that money in a better way later on that you might regret now. unless you're rich, then why not?Should i get a mini fridge for my room?I think you should but remember you cant forget to take out old spoiled food! And take good care of it so its defenitly worth your money.

Good Luck =)!

火车采集器
  • duplicolor
  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment