Saturday, March 3, 2012

I heard that mini buyers are actually encouraged to custom order their minis, but I also heard that it takes 3 months for one to be finished.How hard is it to customize a mini cooper at the dealership?If you want your Mini to be customized to fit your personality then yes you should order one. At the Mini dealership by me (Orlando, FL) they have regular Minis there that you can buy as is and/or if you want to customize it they have all of the parts that they have on the website. You can buy them and they'll put it on for you. Just go check out the mini website and build one of your own, it is FUN!!!!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!|||Due to the popularity of that vehicle, it should not be hard to find custom parts and/or conversations via local custom vendors or internet searching. As for the time, it would vary on what you want to do and how much money you are willing to pay. Are you a do-it-yourself person vs. shop and is it a everyday car vs. toy are factors that need to be considered. Hope that helps.How hard is it to customize a mini cooper at the dealership?You can go to the website and customize it.
Then after you build it, it searches dealerships for you to see if they already have that customization.
If not, they need to make the car so it takes a few months.

This car is expenisve with customizations. I tried to build the car on their website and I put the wheels I liked and the paint colors and options and the price came up to $38,000.|||Most of the options are added at the factory. The dealer adds only a few, like graphics, iPod adapter, etc.

Took me six weeks to get my made to order Mini.How hard is it to customize a mini cooper at the dealership?Yeah, I did what 'C7S' said. Customized it online, but mine came out to $41,500..... I guess cause I'm really picky about the color, the 'S' or 'Non-S'. :-)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment