Friday, March 9, 2012

I was finalizing a recorded mini DVD in my video camera and for some reason there was an error in the middle of the process. I followed directions to restart the process and the camera said the disc is finalized. Problem is, now the DVD won't play in my camera or DVD player. Any ideas to salvaging the material on this DVD? It was my son's first Christmas program.Can I salvage a recorded mini disc that had an error when finalizing in my camera?There's no guarantee you can recover the disk, but in many cases, CD Recovery Toolbox will do the trick for recovering damaged CD and DVD media:

http://www.topdrawerdownloads.com/downlo鈥?/a>

Since the disk is not finalized, you may then need to jump through a few hoops to get the video, so here's a tutorial on editing the files from a DVD camcorder:

http://www.jakeludington.com/camcorder/2鈥?/a>Can I salvage a recorded mini disc that had an error when finalizing in my camera?did this work I'm having trouble with a dvd that had an error during finalizing too

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment