Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is the best model year for buying a used mini cooper S. I was hoping to get one cheap, so was looking at at 2002-03, but I heard some years had issues.What is the best model year for buying a used mini cooper s?2005-06 are considered the best years. All the bugs worked out, plenty of aftermarket available.

I have a 2006 MCS-JCW.

Also check out this Mini Cooper site:
http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/for鈥?/a>What is the best model year for buying a used mini cooper s?i guess the most recent 08 or 07 would be just fineWhat is the best model year for buying a used mini cooper s?it all depends what you want to do - if you want to modify the car such as that which minisport provide the extra money you spend on a newer car could potentially be better spent getting an older car that has a sound engine basic wise and spend the difference on other aspects of the car you want to individulise. either way a pre inspection by an engineer on any new motor is money well spent|||I'm a dealership owner in St Louis Mo. and I have sold alot of Mini's And I even have an 02 cooper S. with 40k on it. The S is the better way to go. The basic one doesn't have enough power. But the 02s. seem to be trouble free. I haven't heard of any of then having too bad of problems that don't pop up during the factoy warranty. Some had int. trim problems that BMW would still fix even after the warranty was up. If you still have any questions you can call me. My name is Zeke My number is 636.887.4496

火车采集器
  • college books
  • pf changs menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment