Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If you accidently squished a mini person and saw them stuck to your shoe (dead). What would you do? What kind of shoes? Would you tell anyone?If you squished a mini person under your shoe would you tell anyone?Sh*t!! Was about to post the same question..... Hhhmm!! I was in the toilet at the train station the other day, i left the cubicle and heard a crunch...i looked round and seen nothing so went to wash my hand's....Hey, hygiene..be a washer, not a walker lol. Through the mirror i saw on the floor a tiny mop bucket and mop, i turned round and looked closer to see what appeared to be a mini hobbit? borrower? I dunno i thought they were fairytales, anyway he said...i guess he said it, was so squekey and so hard to hear....You ****** Watch where you going...these nike air shoes are such a nightmare, but atleast you bounce off...anyway, that's my confession :S I have told you, i dunno what to do now....Hhhhmm...he is still in my pocket, i dunno what to do with him now....Any answer's :D

火车采集器
  • north beach plantation
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment