Friday, March 9, 2012

I've had this mini heater/fan in the garage for a long time but now I'd like to use it. It works fine and warms up the room fine. The only issue is this weird dusty smell it sends out now. I don't want to throw it away if its in working condition(I've cleaned it in and out where ever I could reach.) I don't want to spray air freshner cause I'm afraid it might damage it or dangerous. Any suggestions would be appreciated.What can I do to take off the weird smell from a mini heater?If it鈥檚 electric I would just blow out the coils 鈥f you don鈥檛 have a compressor use a vacuum in reverse. 鈥?.that is the best you can do 鈥?if you are still getting a smell it鈥檚 coming from the room鈥?.anything else would have been burnt off the coils.What can I do to take off the weird smell from a mini heater?they do smell.it should improve as you use it.What can I do to take off the weird smell from a mini heater?Start by blowing it out w/ an air hose. If that doesn't work, unplug it, spray it w/ vinegar, & let it sit for atleast a couple days. Just make sure you dilute the vinegar w/ a water solution. I'd go 1/4 to 3/4

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment