Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have , heard that rebounding is really good for you, so got a mini trampoline, however, rebounding alone is pretty boring even whilst watching tv!!

Any ideas on where I can find an exercise routine for use with it? Are there any exercise DVDs for it?Where can I find an exercise routine for use with a mini trampoline?http://www.howtodothings.com/health-and-fitness/a3219-how-to-do-mini-trampoline-exercises.html

I found this website with some basic excercises, hope it helps, they are easy obvious ones anyway.Where can I find an exercise routine for use with a mini trampoline?I think they have an exercise routine for use with a mini trampoline on Pee Wee's Playhouse.Where can I find an exercise routine for use with a mini trampoline?Stand on it, and jump until I say stop....and don't hold your breath.|||Found this, hope it helps

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/exe鈥?/a>

If you scroll down the page you will find a video to watch

火车采集器
  • mini countryman
  • virtual earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment