Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have a rescued mini horse and I was told that he was born in May. He's very tiny and that may be due to him being malnourished, but I'm wondering if he could perhaps be much younger than I was told. The breeder/owner had so many horses, I don't know how he would know when this one was born! Is there any way to tell how old he might be?Is there a reliable way to tell the age of my mini horse?as the others have and will say... look at his teeth, or have your vet do it. Here is a good example:
http://www.upperegypt.com/Vet_Services/T鈥?/a>

Dont remember to have the horses teeth floated every 6 months!|||look at their teeth!Is there a reliable way to tell the age of my mini horse?You can usually check a horses teeth as an accurate way to find their age.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2067858_tell-horses-age-its-teeth.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

The above website has a very descriptive step by step for the whole teeth thing.|||you need to check the horses mouth and check the marks on the teethIs there a reliable way to tell the age of my mini horse?Vet's can normally tell by checking the horse/pony's teeth. Call your local vet and have them check.|||you tell a horses age by there teeth i dunno were but on the web youll find a website that will tell you how to tell a horses age google it i know its by there teeth hope that helps|||ask a horse dentist

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment