Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just adopted my mini Pinscher about a month ago and she is around 3 months old, i noticed everytime i was getting ready to leave for work & when i came back home that she would either pee right in fron of me or go by the door to the l/r ( which is the door i go out of to go to work) I have this sneaky suspicion lol that she is doing it on purpose....at the moment i am training her with the puppy training pads. She does know how to go in there(bathroom where they are) so why does she keep doing this? I swear she is doing it because she is mad i'm leaving for work! lol Does anyone have this problem or ever had this problem with their pet?Is it possible my mini pinscher is going to the bathroom on my carpet out of anger?I believe she may be doing this because she is mad at you for going to work. I have a 2 year old pit bull who is completely houstrained. She hasn't had an accident since she was 6 months old. I have a dooggie door and a fenced in yard. This is why I was able to train her so well. She lets herself out when she has to go. I used to work at home so I was basically home all of the time. I just recently took on a new job outside my house. She does not like this idea at all. During the first week at my job she was fine. As soon as she realized what was going on, she started pooping right in front of the door even though she could go outside. Like I said before she hadn't done this since she was a puppy. I know she is only doing this because she doesn't like being home left home alone. I got tired of coming home and cleaning up poop everyday. Now when I go to work she is not allowed in the house. She does have access to our covered porch so she is always comfortable. I don't care what anyone else says. Animals are as smart as people. To make your life easier I would buy her a crate to put her in while you are at work. Don't get me wrong puppies do have accidents, but not always in the same place. If it was really an accident it would be all over your house.|||Revenge is a human emotion - not a dog emotion. Your min pin is doing it because she's not house trained and because she's only 3 months old. Your dog needs to be crated when you're not home until she's properly house trained and old enough for freedom in the house.Is it possible my mini pinscher is going to the bathroom on my carpet out of anger?You will never convince me that the above post are correct, I too had a mini pin that did this - Not only would she pee right in front of me - but would distroy things left down or out while I was at work, and for those of you that do not believe this - talk to your vet - Dogs have anxieties just like we do - I had to crate train my mini pin, after she was about three, I could leave her out and she was fine. I recently had to put her down as she had complications from diabetes.

I also just purchased another mini pin, and I learned from my first one, not to make the same mistakes, and she is 3 months old, and is being crate trained.

Good luck to you!!!!!|||You don't seem to buy into it, but the previous 2 people are right. Dogs don't get angry or jealous. They just aren't that complicated which is what I love about animals!

You little guy is just young and still working on his house training. Using pee pads may tend to make the housetraining process a little longer, but I've see it work successfully. You will just have to be a bit more patient. I would also suggest that you look into kennel training.

You may also consider changing up your morning routine. If he is urinating just before you leave for work, it may be helpful to take him for a walk around the block before you leave for the day. That way he'll get an opportunity to pee and get a little more exercise which is always good for dogs (and us!).Is it possible my mini pinscher is going to the bathroom on my carpet out of anger?Puppies don't have the muscle control to "hold it" until they are at lease 16 weeks (4 months old), so accidents before that time are to be expected. She sounds confused. I'm not a big fan or pee pad or paper training. I think it teaches the dog that it's OK to "GO" in the house. Dogs are not angry or spiteful. Please don't ascribe negative human emotions to a 3 month old puppy. If you don't understand your dog, you will never be able to train her properly.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment