Friday, March 9, 2012

I know this may sound silly, but I accidentally put my mini SD card into my memory stick pro/duo slot on my XPS 630's media card reader. It is now stuck in that slot and I cannot get it out. I tried using paperclips to pull it out, but I had no luck. What should I do now so that I do not damage my system?How do u remove a mini SD card from a memory stick pro slot?you can use tweezers for plucking hair, your gunna need a flashlight and thats all i can tell you sorry, good luckHow do u remove a mini SD card from a memory stick pro slot?haha...lol
that happened to me before too
i put a mem stick pro into a pro duo slot so its the same type of problem
i used a thin screwdriver to push the card up and wiggle it loose
then i got it out with some thin tweezersHow do u remove a mini SD card from a memory stick pro slot?Ge thin pliers to gently pull it out. Be careful not to touch the gold contacts as much as possible.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment