Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I bought these mini baking cups from Target cause they were just so cute. I wanted to fill them with a yummy Valentines Day treat to take to work. Cupcake batter would be the obvious answer, so any alternative suggestions?What can I fill mini baking cups with?How about mini cheesecakes? Here's a recipe from cooks.com:

MINI-CHEESECAKES
12-18 vanilla wafers
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs

Line muffin tin with foil liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each liner. Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs. Mix well. Pour over wafers, filling full. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from pan when cool. Chill. Top with fruit, preserves, nuts, or chocolate. Makes 12-18 mini-cheesecakes.What can I fill mini baking cups with?You could probably use one of the no-bake mixes available, I think Jello makes one.

Have fun!

Report Abuse

What can I fill mini baking cups with?Beans, rice, birdseed, oh...wait....how about M&M's?|||You can buy a bix of chocolates and just set them in the mini cups. I use the mini cups when I am making Christmas cookies like tea cakes and rum balls. You can fill the cups with just about anything jelly beans, m&m's, sweet tarts, etc.

火车采集器
  • happys pizza
  • benihanas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment