Saturday, March 3, 2012

Instead of using plain chips can I use mini snickers instead?What is I make chocolate chip cookies and put a mini snicker in the middle?You can put the cookie dough in a muffin pan and cook till done, when you take them out of the oven stick a snicker bar down in the middle. The cookie will look like it cooked around the candy bar. It's good!!! I've done it with a mini muffin pan and hershey's kisses too. Good luck! : )|||I'd cut it up into small pieces and mix it in with the dough first. Should be quite tasty!What is I make chocolate chip cookies and put a mini snicker in the middle?That will work. Sounds really good.|||Wow that sounds delish. You should chop up the mini snickers into chocolate chip- or chunk-size pieces and use them instead of chocolate chips. Yumm.What is I make chocolate chip cookies and put a mini snicker in the middle?You can use this recipe and put snickers instead of caramel

http://www.chocolate-playground.com/cook鈥?/a>



Have fun


Ayelet

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment