Friday, March 9, 2012

I have a Mini DV tape from my Sony camcorder, and I'm wondering how I can connect it to my computer. Please give me links to the product if possible.How would I connect a Mini DV tape to my computer?Depending on the features available in your camcorder model, here are a few things that you can do:
1 -- If you have firewire port in your camcorder, get a firewire card installed in your PC and then using the s/w provided with the camcorder, transfer the video onto the pc.
2 -- If your camcorder supports USB streaming, then you can you the USB port on your PC to get the video transfered onto your PC.
3 -- If your PC has a TV tuner card, give the o/p of your camcorder to this tuner card and then get the video transfered onto your PC

Here is a helpful guide to transfer videos from camcorders to computers.
http://www.digitalvideoclub.com/basics/t鈥?/a>How would I connect a Mini DV tape to my computer?You have to get the cable from the camcorder to the computer, open a program ect. (adobe premiere, windows movie maker) and upload it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment