Friday, February 17, 2012

I know who keyed my Mini Cooper. The key marks are somewhat deep. How much will it cost for them to get it fixed?My Mini Cooper got keyed from the rear to the front. How much will it cost to get it fixed?I got some experience in this subject. If the scratch wasn't light it's going to need a full clear coat, paint and primer job. this does not include matching the color if is metallic shade which might required extra $$$ and time. everyting depends on the lenght of the scratch. You might be looking arond $800.00.

I stop paying for scratch repairs after the 3rd. one and do it at home which is not complicated at all. But you do need practice first.My Mini Cooper got keyed from the rear to the front. How much will it cost to get it fixed?Get a phone book and call a few body shops and askMy Mini Cooper got keyed from the rear to the front. How much will it cost to get it fixed?$2745.39 plus tax to do the body work and repaint that side of the vehicle.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment