Monday, February 6, 2012

I recently accepted a dare and wore a micro mini that was 1 inch below! It really thrilled me to do this and I paraded myself in public. I didn't have one complaint.What is the shortest mini skirt you have seen or worn?thats pretty cool do you have a pic of it?|||My gal wore an 8.5" back (8" front) denim mini-skirt when we went clubbing. She went commando.

Report Abuse

What is the shortest mini skirt you have seen or worn?Woah wish I was there to see!

They get pretty short at school, usually about 6-8 inches below. I have seen one at school that was barely more than 4 inches with a slit in the side!!|||Can't imagine why anyone would complain, i love seeing them and if i could get away with wearing one i wouldWhat is the shortest mini skirt you have seen or worn?I've seen mini skirts that are so short they don't hide anything but not often.|||The shortest mini ,I have worn out ,is a eight inch mini skirt.|||I think you just set the record. That is shorter than the one i saw that was 2 inches..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment