Monday, February 6, 2012

My toddler very kindly drew on her kids mini lounge chair right over the princesses faces with a blue biro pen. I don't think the cover comes off to wash, and if it does, it looks hard to get off and on. Just wondering if there is anyone this has happened to and how to get it off because it looks terrible. Thanks and appreciate any input.How do I get biro pen stains out of a kids mini lounge chair?I would try spongeing the marks with some white vinegar.How do I get biro pen stains out of a kids mini lounge chair?I have a toddler and know exactly what you are going through. We actually had a friend tell us about some all natural products that are better for our home and they work fantastic for marker stains, even permanent marker on some old pictures. It took the marker off and didn't hurt the photo. Try that with clorox! We also found that alot of the products that we though safe, were actually making our son sick. There are great products out there, but how often do you find ones that are natural, safe, and better effective than the chemical ones. I don't seel them, but I can send you more info if you are interested. I'm not a sales person, just found something that actually works in the reall world of kids. let me know if you're interested: melachad@gmail.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment