Friday, February 3, 2012

I think i have had a TIA (mini stroke) will i be able to have my gp sort out this problem or will it entail going into hospital overnight for tests? Thanks xWhat will happen if i attend my gp regarding a possible mini stroke?You will have to have a few tests.
Sorry you might not want to hear that answer but your health is more important.What will happen if i attend my gp regarding a possible mini stroke?Tests have to be done just to verify it was a TIA, the initial appointment should be made with your GP who has your medical history and can confirm your fears or dismiss it as something similar. He will either admit you to hospital for further more conclusive tests and/ or allay your worries.What will happen if i attend my gp regarding a possible mini stroke?it all depends on what your doctor decide as to if you go to hospital or not after they have done some tests|||Pack an over night bag.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment