Saturday, March 3, 2012

Heading out again soon and I'm boycotting heels for the night (my feet are killing me)

So I was wondering what FLAT shoes would go well with a mini skirt, shorts, or a mini dress (in a club setting).

Since it's winter over here I'm addicted to boots, would knee-high boots work and still look good? What about calf-high boots?What shoes to wear with a mini skirt or dress?I'm a total boot-girl. Wear a flat knee high - or even over-the-knee or thigh high boot to clubs.|||I'm gonna have to say knee high boots. Please be more specific on what you're wearing.

PS I think what BrittanyLynn3 is trying to say is gladiator sandals. They are really cute, I have a pair myself. :)What shoes to wear with a mini skirt or dress?I love black patent flats, they'll go with pretty much anything while still looking dressy.|||Sandals that cover up the back of you ankle. I don't know how to describe it but they are really in right now. Check American Eagle or Forever 21.What shoes to wear with a mini skirt or dress?Boots would look good. Flat dress shoes, with with a bow or ruffle, maybe a leopard print?|||Fashion wellies NYC style

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment