Saturday, March 3, 2012

Have you ever had a mini heater at your desk at work, and it kept on cutting off after 5 minutes of hot air? Well this heater is doing that to me right now, and tricks that you know to make it stay on until I want it off? I know its summer, but you know in a office enviornment they always try to freeze everybody? Well I have on a heater, do you think that I'm inconsiderite?Why does my mini heater keep turning off?if you find out where the "thermostat" is on the thing (should look like a little metal strip, probably under the top) and put a little ice pack (50 cents at walmart) on it. The heater will always think it's cold and just keep going. I do this with the actual thermostat at work and nobody notices, sometimes they just complain "why does our heat just never turn off".

Tip: cold air goes down, if you put an ice pack on top of one of those steel boxes that souround a thermostat in public buildings this will work. You can even buy colored ones that will match the box, insted of the classic blue ones.Why does my mini heater keep turning off?they reach a certain temperature and turn off . . . try turning down the heat if you have that kind of dial on it. then it'll blow consistently but not as hot.Why does my mini heater keep turning off?no, not inconsiderate, just cold. Make sure the thermostat on the heater is turned all the way up.|||I have good news for you. The same thing happened at my office and the employer bought us a "foot warmer mat". It was so nice and toasty that we did not need to have the heater. Here is a link to show you what they look like. You can buy them at office supply stores:

http://www.comfortchannel.com/prod.itml/鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • book clubs
  • chuckecheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment