Saturday, March 3, 2012

my ipod mini is in great condition. i had it for less than a year. i want to buy a video but i want to get some money for my mini. where can i sell it for a good price? online or stores.Where can i sell my ipod mini for a good price?ebay|||He knows Yahoo answers but can't find Amazon or Ebay. Go figure.Where can i sell my ipod mini for a good price?ebay|||Ebay you can actually get it for more than you bought it for lets say u bought it for 150 you can put down 200 and if you put like an itunes card with it or a case or whatever youll get more moneyWhere can i sell my ipod mini for a good price?Have you tried craigslist? Just search it on yahoo, when it comes up you will be able to narrow it down to your area. I have sold and bought many things from people on craigslist with all good experiences. It is also free to use!|||ebay or mayb even me how much u sellin 4 because i no ppl who r willing to buy ipods!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment