Saturday, March 3, 2012

What retail store can I buy a cheap mini refridgerator from? I saw walmart has $99.99 mini refridgerators online, but Im looking for something cheaper.Where can I buy a cheap mini refridgerator?$99.99 is pretty cheap actually....... most are over a hundred so that much is cheap.....but if you go to yard sales and garage sales then you could get one between 100. to10 bucks dude my mom could of got one for $15 dollars yesterday. but it also depends on the brand that you have in mind for....or if you are even looking for a certain brand.... there is a variety of brands and prices so that $99.99 is probably a cheap quality.....idk
i would suggest going to yard sales for one there way better for more.
hope i helped
laters
鈽衡樅chrissy鈽衡樅Where can I buy a cheap mini refridgerator?You can buy it from
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&鈥?/a>
Hope this helps
Good luck!
Where can I buy a cheap mini refridgerator?i saw one at walmart for 49.00. it was a mini

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment